We have a proven record of PMC excellence in Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil & Gas facilities projects, for all phases starting from Engineering, Procurements, Construction, and Commissioning.
What We Do
CTS and in accordance with international petroleum industry standards & practice and generally accepted engineering and project management principles:
- Manage the whole projects on behalf of client.
- Review of conceptual design and basic design.
- Estimate the total cost of each project.
- Carry out the tendering process for EPCC Contractors, including:
– Conduct the pre-qualification of bidders.
– Prepare and distribute the ITB.
– Review clarification and evaluation of bids.
– Recommend successful bidders.
– Issuance of the Letter of Award (LOA).
– Prepare contract documents.
- Supervise the work of EPCC contractors for quality, progress, cost and quality of procured materials.
- Approve Contractors’ work and issue of MC, PA and FA certificates.
- Supervise pre-commissioning and Commissioning and test run.
- Assist in the project handover and close out each project.
- Follow-up on behalf of the clients for the project warranty period if any.
Through PMC services, Centroid ensures its clients with
- Formulation of Engineering Design Philosophies.
- Building up detailed scope of works.
- Ensuring Safety and Security of the design system.
- Maintaining an eagle-eye to safe client interest.
- Providing a pool of well-trained Multi-disciplinary Technical Engineers.
- Hench Inspection system and qualified inspectors.
- Rigorous project management system inclusive skill-full parameters from inception to completion.
With over 120 industrially oriented and skilled technical staff, we support our clients in managing their projects to ensure packages delivery as per the international standards and within schedule & cost.