Provision of PMC for the Forthcoming Projects, Block 6, SUDAN – February 2015 – till now
Centroid recently transferred the PMC project in Petro-Energy which was running as a part of the ongoing development of the oil fields within Block 6 in the Muglad Basin. Targeted fields included Fula, Moga, Jake, Keyi, Bara, Arad, Fula North East (FNE), Noha, Hadida and other smaller satellite fields.
The PMC scope of work covered the development and upgrading of the surface facilities for the forthcoming project which includes:
- Sufyan & Hadida FSF, FPF and transit line.
- Field facilities modification and upgrading.
- Moga FPF debottlenecking.
- Wells tie-in for infill wells.
- Water injection program.
- FNE Thermal Production Gas Fuel Supply.