Centroid Technical Services (CTS) is a service company with a head office located in Khartoum Sudan, and has a regional branch located in Dubai, UAE. Centroid was incorporated in 2005 as a joint venture between Sudapet Company (The national oil company of Sudan) and OGP (a subsidiary of PETRONAS of Malaysia). The incorporation was built on an existing successful consortium between OGP & Sudapet since 2004 which was providing basic engineering design of Tharjath oilfield facilities for White Nile Petroleum Operating Company in Sudan. On June 2014, CTS became fully owned by Sudpet Company.
VISION & MISSION
“The Preferred Technical Service Provider in the Oil and Gas Industry”
“We are strategic business entity contributing to the development of the oil and gas industry in Sudan. Our core business is PMC, O&M and Specialized Technical Services. We build Sudanese capability. We are cost competitive without compromising quality”
OUR CORE BUSINESS
Centroid is a technical services provider, however, our core business is in the provision of Project Management & Consultancy Services (PMC) and Projects Consultancy Services (PCS) with a very rich experience and proven expertise in the oil and gas facilities.
- Managing all aspects of even the most complex projects, from engineering to procurement to construction, commissioning and hand-over.
- Serving major O&G companies in Sudan.
- Strong HSE track records with more than 50 millions man-hours without LTI, Zero LTIF.
- On time quality project delivery.
- Managing the bid process, procurement and negotiating awarding contracts.
- Conceptual, basic and detailed engineering design.
- Project constructions management and field administration.
- Contracts and Warranties Management.
- Field Improvement Projects (‘FIP’).
- Quality Management.